The Poulan Pro PP19A42 Riding Mower features a 19 HP Briggs & Stratton Overhead Valve Engine with Ready Start Starting System, 42 in. reinforced vented deck, Automatic Transmission, 6 position height adjustment for multiple mowing options, and an oscillating front axle for operator comfort and cutting performance to fit all your lawn care needs and terrains.
- The 42 in. Reinforced vented deck draws air from the top of the deck, helping to keep the air flow moving under the deck in longer grass. You can also mulch or bag with the optional attachments. Comes with a 10 yr. Limited Warranty on the deck shell
- The convenient Automatic Transmission lets you operate the foot pedal like you would the gas pedal on your car. No stopping to shift gears, saving you time while mowing
- The 19 HP Briggs & Stratton Over Head Valve Engine with Pressurized Lubrication is designed to run cooler and cleaner delivering more power when needed. With the internal oil pump, oil is delivered to the critical parts of the engine at all times
- Ready Start Starting System takes the guess work out of starting your engine. No need to prime or choke. The engine automatically senses the temperature of the engine and adjusts the amount of fuel it delivers so that it starts easy every time
- Oscillating Front Axle with a 6 in. turning radius for level cutting is coupled with a floating deck, giving you a level cut even in rough terrain. The 6 in turning radius lets you cut closer to smaller trees or obstacles, so there is less trimming to do