OREGON72LGX072G 72 Drive Link Super Guard Chain, 3/8-Inch
OREGON 72LGX, 73LGX, and 75LGX (3/8"-pitch Super Guard) chains feature cutters that have an advanced grind geometry that is "work ready". This series saw chain is for professionals who demand saw chain that delivers high performance, resists stretch, simple to maintain, provides long life, and is consistent from loop to loop. This chain has a Standard sequence configuration.
- Recommended saw size: 50 to 100cc, bar length: 16 to 36-inch (41-91cm)
- Patented chain steel-oregon ocs-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- "X" grind-Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Warning: oregon 72, 73, and 75lgx super guard chains may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders