OREGON 72RD072G 72 Drive Link 3/8-Inch Ripping Saw Chain Standard Sequence
OREGON 72, 73, 75RD specialty 3/8-Inch ripping chains feature a special factory grind for making dimensional boards and planks from larger timbers by -Inchripping-Inch (cutting parallel to the wood grain). Recommended Saw Size: For ripping cuts only. Do not use these chains for any type of cutting other than ripping. WARNING: OREGON72, 73, 75RD chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Although these chains have features designed to reduce kickback energies, these are NOT low-kickback chains. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with lower kickback potential is available.
- 72rd: 3/8-inch pitch, 050-inch gauge
- Standard chassis and cutter parts are used; cutter grind is the only difference from standard chains
- For use on chain-type sawmills; not recommended for hand-held use
- LubriLink tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain
- Vibe-ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles