Oregon 20BPX078G Micro-Chisel Saw Chain .325-Inch Pitch .050-Inch Gauge 78 Drive Link Count
The 20-series chain is now a low-kickback chain that meets the ANSI low-kickback standard without compromising performance or cutting speeds. It is the high performance choice for occasional users, arborists, and commercial cutters. The Oregon 20BPX078G Micro-Chisel Chain has a .325-inch pitch, .050-inch gauge and a 78 drive link count.
- Advanced grind geometry enhances out-of-box sharpness and speed
- Bumper drive link reduces kickback without sacrificing performance
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improves strength
- Micro-Chisel cutter keeps cutting easy and fast
- Uses Lubrilink, Lubriwell, Vibe-ban, and Witness mark