King Kutter Gear-Driven Reverse Tine Rotary Tiller – 60in.W, Model# RTG-60
This 60in. King Kutter Gear-Driven Reverse Tine Rotary Tiller is an all gear-driven tiller featuring a heavy-duty, reinforced metal frame with cast iron gearbox. 6 tines per flange use reverse rotation for fast and efficient performance at working depths up to 8in. Has adjustable skid shoes for variable depth, convenient patented kickstand and a Category 1, 3-point hitch for easy hookup. A slip clutch protected drive line is standard. Max. HP: 45, Required HP: 30, Hitch Type: 3-pt., Working Depth (in.): 8, Flanges (qty.): 6, Product Type: Tiller, Category Type: 1, Offset (in.): 0, Working Width (in.): 60
- 60in. working width provides wide coverage
- Heavy-duty, reinforced metal frame with cast iron gearbox for exceptional durability
- 6 tines per flange use reverse rotation for efficient performance that requires less time in the field
- Tines perform at working depths up to 8in.
- Heavy-duty rotor bar and flanges stand up to punishing conditions