Earthquake 20908 Badger Full-Size Front Tine Tiller – 149cc 4-Cycle Engine(CARB Compliant)
The earthquake badger front tine rototiller features a two-position, heavy-duty, cast iron tail and wheel assembly. With the wheels in the forward position, transport is a breeze. In the extended position, the center of gravity is lowered for incredible control and deep-tilling performance in the row. Powered by the Kohler 149cc 4-cycle engine, the badger will take care of your tilling needs. Variable tilling widths of 11, 16 and 21 Inch with 11 inch depth. Adjustable standard rotating tines at 160 rpm. Sturdy, reliable 12 inch rubber tires. Engine torque of 6.75 flubs at 2800 rpm. Recoil start, single speed.
- Powerful - the indisputable leader in high-performance front tine tilling
- Stability - long wheel-to-tine base and optimal weight distribution for in-row control
- Rugged durability- bronze gear drive transmission, heavy forged tines and all steel construction
- Easy transport- large wheel, two-position, cast iron tail system makes transport simple
- Includes front bumper, 5 Year Warranty (CARB Compliant)