XtremepowerUS 22″ 2.4HP 45cc Gasoline Gas Chainsaw Cutting Wood EPA
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.55L
• Oil Tank Capacity: 0.25L
• Engine Displacement: 45cc
• Cutting Length: 22"
• Fuel Mix Ratio: 40(90#gasoline) : 1 (2-cycle oil)
Fail to start
Be sure that your saw contains plenty of properly mixed gas
Your two-stroke engine requires a mixture of brand-name gasoline and quality two-stroke engine ooil with the classification FC. Use regular branded unleaded gasoline with a minimum octane number of 90 ROZ. If the octane number of the regular grade gasoline in your area is lower use premium unleaded fuel. Fuel with a lower octane number may result in preignition that is accompanied by an increase in engine temperature, which will increase the risk of the piston seizure and damage to the machine.
If the engine is cold, pull out the choke knob. Then pull the starter rope. This procedure may repeat several times to get started in the first time use.
The spark plug, make sure it is getting wet but not soaked (let it air out if it is really wet) also touch the spark plug to metal to see if there is a spark (if not it may just need a new spark plug which is an easy swap)
When starting it make sure that you are holding down the trigger on the handle and that the unit is set to on (with the silver switch) there may also be a choke that needs to be set to open on the other side of the handle. While holding the trigger give it a few short pulls then the one really long one to get it to turn over once the carb is filled with some gas.
if this starts but wont throttle up as there may be a simple screw adjustment on the carb to fix that too (the "h" and "l" Can adjust about 1/8 to 1/4 turn to see if that allows the right about of gas to pass thru and then it should run with no problem too)
- Engine clean air-intake system: Efficiently prevent the dust enter into the engine. Can be remove easily for cleaning. sticky fuel can clog up the carburetor and cause the chainsaw engine to stall. If the carburetor is clogged, try cleaning it with carburetor cleaner
- Rapid mechanical chain brake handguard. If the spark arrestor is clogged, the chainsaw may run stall or run rough. To unclog the spark arrestor, remove it and clean it with a wire brush
- EcoBoost engine for lower emissions, increased power & reduced fuel consumption
- Anti kick back chain , effective anti-vibration design
- EPA APPROVED