Poulan Pro 967639601 61″ Zero-Turn Riding Mower
Equipped with a 61" reinforced steel cutting deck, powerful Briggs & Stratton 265 HP V-Twin engine that drives a lot like a car and doesn't require stopping to change speed or direction (just push the pedal and go), the Poulenc Pro P61ZXT ZTR is powerful. The 11-gauge fabricated reinforced steel deck and cast iron front axle provide exceptional durability, excellent stability, and long life. It's ideal for yards up to 2 acres or more, flat yards, or yards without obstacles. Anti-scalp deck wheels reduce the risk of scalping your lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and large 22" rear tires with Turf Saver tread provide excellent traction and a comfortable ride, without harming your lawn. Other convenient feature includes a built-in cup holder.
- Easy-to-reach, simple-to-use, instant on/off button engages cutting blades on demand
- Wide step-through area for easier mounting and dismounting
- Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Reduces risk of scalping lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and helps extend life of blade
- Large, wide tires provide excellent traction, comfortable ride and reduced turf compaction
- Built-in water hose connector for quick, simple grass and debris clean-up to maintain cutting performance