Poulan Pro 960420195 46″ 17.5HP Briggs and Stratton Automatic Gas Front-Engine Riding Mower
Equipped with a 46" reinforced steel cutting deck, powerful Briggs & Stratton 17.5 HP engine, and fender-mounted, lever-controlled 6-speed transmission, the Poulenc Pro PP175G46 riding mower is powerful and versatile. It's ideal for yards with flat, hilly, or uneven terrain, and with a spring-assisted deck lift with six cutting height positions, it's easy to choose your favorite grass height or adjust to the best height for the current condition of your lawn. A tight 16" turning radius is perfect for maneuvering around obstacles like trees, shrubs, and flower beds, and the mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting between forward and reverse directions. Anti-scalp deck wheels reduce the risk of scalping your lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and large 20" rear tires with Turf Saver tread provide excellent traction and a comfortable ride, without harming your lawn. Other convenient features include headlights and built-in cup holder.
- Equipped with dependable, efficient Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine with easy-to-service air filter
- Choose ideal speed for specific terrain with fender-mounted control lever and six built-in speeds
- High performance air induction cutting deck allows air to enter the deck from the top to allow excellent cut quality, bagging performance and grass dispersal even in heavy conditions
- Rugged steel cutting deck features reinforced construction for added durability and long life
- Heavy-duty steel front axle provides excellent strength and durability